We designed Blip products for the "connected home" from the beginning. The early stages of the project consisted of lots of sketching and research into usability.
Some key questions that were addressed are:
- Number of user accounts
- Audible and visual Reminders built in
- Support 802.11b/g/n and not only 802.11b
- Kick buttons versus "Step On" technology to positively identify the user
- Guest Function for "other" users
- Max load capacity of 400 lbs vs 330 lbs
We think the product is beautiful and well designed. We sure hope you will be happy with the results!
Do let us know what you think of it.
Who we are
Blip Care team members have extensive experience in tele-health for over 10 years at Carematix Inc. We have served users young and old in over 20 countries. Along with the with the weight scale and blood pressure monitor, Blip Care also has other products in the works - so keep an eye out for it!
- Sukhwant Khanuja has a number of international design excellence awards
- Deepak Pandey heads our software solutions;
- Steven Murakami leads hardware engineering;
- Michael Werner is responsible for industrial design;
- Jolly Singh drives quality assurance;
- Preety Singh supports customers and keeps them happy;
209 W Jackson Blvd, Suite 401
Chicago IL 60606 USA
+1 (312) 627 9300